Saturday 7 December 2013

A Tribute to Nelson Mandela

Md. Abdullah Al Mamoon, PMP



Nelson Mandela is my role model – a continuous source of inspiration and motivation. He always reminds me about - inspires me a sense – and gives me the feeling of serenity, tranquility, peace and love. In many cross-roads of my personal and professional life, I followed the rays of lights that Mandela promoted and fostered throughout his eternal life. Legacy of his life always radiates his devotion and love for humanity. Looking into the lens of past-present-future, Mandela is undoubtedly one of the greatest leaders and a visionary statesman in the history.



Nelson Mandela demonstrated the most unique way of winning people’s heart and yet remaining very humble and kind even during the moments of adversities. In this moment of the saddest silence of a great life ever in the global history, I would like to remember one of his great quotes that always inspires me:

"It is better to lead from behind and to put others in front, especially when you celebrate victory when nice things occur. You take the frontline when there is danger. Then people will appreciate your leadership"




Let us remember this ‘Great Leader’ of the history and promote his visions through representing in our personal and professional life. Let his trove of knowledge and wisdom NOT remain merely as literature, let us explicitly implement these for making this universe a better place for the mankind and of course for the future generations.


No comments:

Post a Comment